CONSUMER INSIGHT SERIES
Vol. 1-2019: Cannabis Consumer Retail Engagement
New Frontier Data's Consumer Insight Series: Cannabis Consumer Retail Engagement, explores consumer purchasing habits and what influences them. Here are some ways you can leverage this report:
- Identify strengths of different cannabis sources
- Find which factors most impact a consumer’s purchasing decision
- Discover tips for targeting cannabis consumers by age, household income, or product preference
- Learn how dispensaries and online platforms can drive consumers from the illicit market
- And more!
Consumer Insights are critical for organizations that want to build a competitive advantage and grow market share in the ever-changing cannabis industry. The cannabis consumer is not a monolith and competitive brands will build strategies to identify and better understand their target audience.
To understand the nuances of cannabis consumers, New Frontier Data conducted a survey to 3,000+ cannabis consumers, which revealed insights into various aspects of cannabis consumer behavior and engagement. New Frontier Data has identified five forces changing the consumer landscape:
- Expanding legal access
- Therapeutic efficacy
- New product innovation
- Convenience and discretion
- Social acceptance